ONTRAC Rent a Car believes in protecting your privacy. We respect the privacy of our customers which is why we do NOT sell or rent any information collected through our website to third parties.
Sensitive data, such as personal details and credit card information, which we receive from customers, is encrypted and secured for use on the Internet. Due to this protection, it cannot be read by any third party. ONTRAC Rent a Car does not store credit card details. If you choose to pay for the service using a credit card, your credit card details are not stored by us.
It is forbidden to use the website of ONTRAC Rent a Car for any purpose other than for the personal use of booking a rental car. We continually control the activity and usage of our website and any abnormal activity on our site deemed as suspicious will result in access being denied. The use of our website by yourself signifies your acceptance of these Terms of Service.
Third Party Disclosure
ONTRAC Rent a Car never discloses personal information about its customers to third parties without prior consent, except if legally obligated to or in case of an emergency. ONTRAC Rent a Car will not sell or rent any personally identifiable information. We may provide statistics about our customers; sales and booking patterns as well as related information to third parties but in such cases this information will not contain personally identifying information.
For What Purposes We Use Your Personal Information
Marketing activities: we use your information with marketing purposes. These activities may include the following:
- Send marketing emails from an ONTRAC Rent a Car address related to our services, if you chose to receive our emails or have made any transaction with us and as permitted by law. You can unsubscribe from these types of communications at any time by clicking on the corresponding link in the newsletter.
- Communicate with you with the following reasons:
- Send you booking confirmations.
- Send you alerts and notifications that you have subscribed to, including your mobile device.
- Request your opinion.
- Communicate with you if you got in touch with our customer service.
- Send you emails with service information and administrative matters.
If you contact our customer service, we will keep the record of your questions, complaints or any other information you send to our team.